Doy-packs conquered the flexible packaging market decades ago. Today, over 40 billion Doy-packs are sold annually. The packaging has several advantages, including convenience, efficiency and economy. Doy-packs successfully replace such types of packaging as plastic, glass or tin containers. The largest enterprises of the food industry, as well as manufacturers of household chemicals, are actively using it precisely because of the advantages of the package.
For the production of doypack bags, 2-4 layer combined materials are used. It is the combination of different layers during the production of doypack bags that allows achieving the required properties, as well as significantly increasing the security of the product in packaging.
For products requiring a barrier-free packaging, material metallization is used. It eliminates the likelihood of exposure to light, moisture and other factors. Doy packs with a metalized layer allow products in doy packs to extend the shelf life of the product.
Doy-pack packages advantages:
Doy-pack packages have a number of advantages:
- doypack packaging is not exposed to the risks of packaging tare;
- the doy-pack package is lightweight;
- tightness of packing doy pak;
- convenience in the decision of the production purposes by means of doj pak packing;
- the ability to give the required forms to the doy package;
- zip-lock for reusable doy pack;
- the doy pack has a dispenser with a lid for liquid;
- the presence of handles in certain types of doypack packages. They allow you to carry the doy-pack without purchasing additional packages or without additional packaging;
- applying a notch allows you to open the doypack without unnecessary effort;
- Doy-pack production is possible from materials that exclude the effect of light, moisture, etc on products and packaged substances;
- products can be sterilized before being packaged in a doy-pack;
- the ability to apply the required information to the external sides of the doy-pack packages, including advertising;
- the doy-bag is lightweight.
Where doy-packs are used
Most often doy-pack is used:
- for liquid foods such as juices, water, alcoholic beverages, oils, non-food household products such as detergents or soaps;
- for thick products, for example, mayonnaise, ketchup, condensed milk, as well as for non-food products such as gels, ointments;
- for bulk, for example, coffee, tea, mixtures, seasonings, nuts, dragees, cereals, for chemicals and powders, animal feed;
- for piece products - gingerbread, croissants, sweets, napkins, masks, stationery and others.
Ease of use of doy-pack bags
- High level of environmental friendliness
- Light weight
- Saves space during storage and transportation
- Possibility of preparing food products directly in the package.
Services of the Dzherelo company: packaging of products in doy-pack bags. What we offer our clients:
- doy-pack bags with print;
- doy-pack transparent;
- doy pack with the client's logo;
- zip-lock paper bags (zip-lock kraft bags)
- doy-pack with window
- doy-pack with gas valve;
- doy-pack with a fitting;
- doy-pack with T-slot (euro slot);
- doy-pack with rounded corners;
- doy-pack with a notch;
- doy-pack with laser notch;
- doy-pack with a handle;
- doy-pack with cut corner.
Our managers are ready to answer any of your questions.